Hours of Operation: Monday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Consumer Credit Counseling Service (CCCS) is a program of Family Guidance Center serving residents throughout central New Jersey. The program helps individuals and families become financially self sufficient by encouraging responsible use of credit, teaching money management skills and providing pre purchase housing counseling. The program is licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, certified by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, and accredited by the Council on Accreditation Services for Families and Children, Inc. CCCS is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC).
How do I know if I am in financial trouble?
Take the My Money Check Up: www.mymoneycheckup.org
Take the Mortgage Reality Check: http://www.nfcc.org/housing/MortgageQuiz.cfm
- Financial Counseling: Professionally trained counselors provide thorough advice concerning your money management. Print out an application and fax it to us at (609) 586-1465, mail it to us, or bring it with you to your session.
EN ESPANOL: BUDGET APPL ENGLISH and SPANISH JAN 2012.pdf (150.87 kb)
- Debt Management Program: This program outlines a repayment plan to your creditors, consolidating all outstanding unsecured debts
- Credit Advice: Counselors can answer questions regarding your current circumstances or provide assistance to those who want to establish or reestablish good credit
- Educational Programs: Free community-based seminars are provided on a regular basis and address such topics as budgeting, wise use of credit, the home buying process, and other financial topics helpful to consumers Click here to see our "Making $ense" brochure : Money Smart Brochure 2013 A.pdf (251.56 kb)
- Representative Payee Program: A program designed for those who regularly need assistance managing and paying their bills.
For more information about CCCS' programs and services please call (609) 586-2574 or email Toni Vaughan at Toni.email@example.com